learn how to master new
open source technologies
Visit the website Smile Training
Smile carries out extensive monitoring and R&D work in order to identify the most mature and most durable open source solutions. Smile now makes this expertise available through the Smile Training unit which offers a complete training program run by the best company experts.
Training methodology and organisation
Smile is an approved training organisation, and runs more than 150 training sessions each year. Smile has a dedicated training room that is kitted out with the latest equipment. Smile's trainers are project managers or experts on the products mentioned. They therefore have real operational experience of the tools. They also have real training experience. For quality reasons and to ensure interaction with the trainer, each session is restricted to 8 trainees.
Training is carried out at our premises in Levallois-Perret. All training must include practical work. Each participant therefore has a workstation with access to a completely operational environment. We provide trainees with top of the range PCs fitted with software required for the course, course training aids and pens for taking notes.
Welcoming the trainees
In the morning, trainees are welcomed in our dining room with hot and cold drinks and pastries. At lunchtime, the company pays for the trainees to dine with the trainer in order to continue discussions in a friendly atmosphere.
Payment for training
Smile is a certified training organisation. Budget linked to the training can be paid for by your Authorised Joint Collection Body (OPCA - organisme paritaire collecteur agréé), subject to the body being able to pay for the training.Smile's registration number is 11 92 16 589 92. Before training, Smile will provide:
- A training agreement (signed by Smile and the client's company). This convention will list all terms connected to the training (educational costs, length, number of participants, training date).
- Individual Agreements are given to each of the participants.
After training, Smile will provide:
- Attendance sheets signed by the people registered on the training program for each day (if directly financed by your Authorised Joint Collection Body, Smile will send you a copy of the attendance sheets)
- Certificates of attendance for all of the participants
- An invoice for the training (or copy of the invoice if financed directly by the Authorised Joint Collection Body)
These elements will help you to get payment for the training.
Smile Training after sales service
In order to ensure training continuity, Smile offers assistance to its trainees that consists of them being able to contact their trainer for up to 3 months following the training session. This assistance includes one hour of discussion per trainee. The trainee contacts the trainer via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org and leaves all of their contact details. The trainer responds by email or contacts the trainee directly by telephone.